Sunday 5th December 9am Abbrook
Route: Teignmouth, Dawlish, Exeter, Tedburn, Whiddon, Moreton, Bovey
Distance: 55 miles / 90 kms
This is the first on our race team training rides and if you want to be part of the race team, we’d love to see you there.
- This is a group endurance ride – we all have endurance to do, so why not do it sociably… Intervals and efforts can be done on other days.
- Rotate on a single line and aim at five minute rotations (so you are on the front for ten mins at a time.
- If you have efforts prescribed, do them on your own, or off the back of the group if you have to.
- Keep the effort consistent. Trying to avoid 400w efforts uphill followed by 100w downhill. The pace on the front should be aiming at low to mid zone three, consistent effort.
- Mudguards – if you can please
- No TT Bikes
- Potholes, point them out and be loud. They’re everywhere!
- Please inspect your bike regularly to make sure it’s serviceable.